Monday, February 9, 2009



On Saturday, February 7th. I took my wife, my son and my grandson to the monster trucks at the Fargodome. We all had my son convinced that it was sold out and I could not get tickets. I actually had tickets for more than a month. My son had no clue until I pulled up, rolled my window down and the ticket person asked for three dollars to park. My son perked up and the first thing out of his mouth was "you got tickets". That is when I told him that I had tickets for more than a month. Needless to say he was overwhelmed. My wife thought it was cool. My grandson thought the superman car was pretty nifty too. These trucks are cool.











1 comment:

  1. Your such an awesome husband and dad, oh and don't forget grandpa also!!!!!!!!!
    It looks like an awesome time..:)

    ReplyDelete